AZLyrics.com - Request Lyrics Forum
Lyrics Requests only! No chat, please!
smiling smiley grinning smiley smiling smiley ** pleaseeeee help!!! RAP SONG... smiling smiley grinning smiley uses lyrics from "leave the one im with,"etc
Posted by: lalafresh ()
Date: June 01, 2010 09:58AM

what's the song that uses the line "you make me wanna leave the one i'm with" but says "just kiddin, i just tell em that while im hittin it" or something like that??? please help

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: smiling smiley grinning smiley smiling smiley ** pleaseeeee help!!! RAP SONG... smiling smiley grinning smiley uses lyrics from "leave the one im with,"etc
Posted by: jp ()
Date: June 01, 2010 11:02AM

Sounds like it is sampling: Usher - You Make Me Wanna

Re: smiling smiley grinning smiley smiling smiley ** pleaseeeee help!!! RAP SONG... smiling smiley grinning smiley uses lyrics from "leave the one im with,"etc
Date: June 01, 2010 11:33AM

yeah i know but i'm looking for the song that samples it..

Posted by: jp ()
Date: June 01, 2010 12:19PM

You might want to check out the remixes to that song: [www.youtube.com]

Re: smiling smiley grinning smiley smiling smiley ** pleaseeeee help!!! RAP SONG... :grinning smiley uses lyrics from "leave the one im with,"etc
Date: June 02, 2010 10:33AM

it's not a remix to that song.... it's a song that says "you make me wanna leave the one im with, psych, i just tell em that while im hittin it" or something to that affect

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.