AZLyrics.com - Request Lyrics Forum
Lyrics Requests only! No chat, please!
i need you in my life/ i need you lil felon lyrics
Posted by: fambam ()
Date: May 18, 2009 09:36PM

i have been lookin for these lyrics forever. if anyone knows them please let me know!
thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: i need you in my life/ i need you lil felon lyrics
Posted by: ;numberone ()
Date: May 19, 2009 05:53AM

bump

Re: i need you in my life/ i need you lil felon lyrics
Posted by: ilovealeenawatts ()
Date: March 25, 2010 08:42AM

Yeahh, it's Little Felon.... and my girl Shae

Felon - Better Believe Yess, Uhhhh

The night she told me it was ova since then I haven't been sober thought about all the shit that I told her woulda done anything I was a soulja she made me feel something I neva felt, heart melt with every bullshit it delt selfish i wanted you for maself but every relationships has doubts and I said were never gonna run around probably hate me then hear me out, you were someone I respected in and out we would scream and shout but neva knew what about fuck undastand i wanna be ya man hold ya hand and take ya back aint no chance no sign of romance, believe this I need ya god damn.

Shae - I Need you in my life without you it aint right, nooo it aint right i need you by my side all day and all night I need you in my life without you it aint right nooooo, i need you by my side all day and all night

Felon- Cuz you my heartbeat, when I was out on the streets holdin the heat you cuz you my heartbeat outta all the girls i wanted to keep cause you my heartbeat, Love nd lust that my body leaks i felt like i needed you in my life please believe cause you my heartbeat, I can see it in ya eyes no mo pain no mo cries but stop playin victimize, yeahh we would fall we would rise sayin we were fo life yeah we were commited but you weren't my wife just played it nice through these damn games calmed down on my gang bang if it didnt work between us what was the point to change thangs Heh; till this day I dont know but im quick to let go that my future wifey was a hoe didnt want doe but I just cant let it go although to me that she lost a glow, tried givin the most but the new girl would approach and we are more than jus friends we are more than jus close

Shae - I need you in my life without you it aint right noooo it aint right i need you by my side all day and all night, I need you in my life without you it aint right noooooo, I need you by my side all day and all night, I know you see me like I got something on my mind yeahhhh; is it the face i'm makin when im thinkin bout my baby boyyyy nobody else can take away these feelings I have for youuuu; you have my heart boy if you'd leave boy you'll take away my entire life with one goodbye, and this is why I need your hand in mine so we can walk away having nothing to say, But i love youuuu, but i love youuuuu, baby you and I we belong and the love we share remains strong just as long as I have you in my lifeee, I need you in my life without you it aint right nooo it aint right i need you by my side all day and all night I need you in my life without you it aint right nooooooo, i need you by my side all day and all night .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.