AZLyrics.com - Request Lyrics Forum
Lyrics Requests only! No chat, please!
"Don't fly so high, my little bird"
Posted by: Ihdreniel ()
Date: April 30, 2006 01:29AM

I heard this song on the radio while on vacation in Ireland, and I'd really like to know the full lyrics for it. I have done Google searches for the lyrics, but nothing has come up. I only remember bits and pieces of the chorus; it went something like this:

"Don't fly so high, my little bird
You will fall, and you'll get hurt
You'll burn your wings if you reach for the stars
Don't fly so high, my little bird
Your lonely cry will not be heard
You'll burn your wings if you reach for the stars..."

I doubt that those are the exact words, but it was something along those lines. I'd really appreciate it if someone could post the lyrics for me. Thanks! : )

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Don't fly so high, my little bird"
Posted by: LovesMusic ()
Date: April 30, 2006 03:36AM

Maybe this

Every Angel

On our own trip
On our emerald ship we sail away
The ocean holds a thousand tales untold
With this love
It's easy come and easy go
Just like the way we were
Before the fall

I don't see the reason why
Every angel must fly
I'm betrayed by the tear in my eye
In my eye...

Hey angel
Don't be afraid to earth your heart
When I see love descending like a dove
Confusion... the song you hear the blackbird sing
You fly to the sun
And you're going to burn your wings

...You're flying too high
Just see the reason why
The angel must fly
No more tears in my eye
We can live in the sky
High...

LovesMusic
{Moderator}

~Music is an extremely versatile means of communication~

Posted by: peterduffy21 ()
Date: November 23, 2016 07:12AM

here are the lyrics:

Then the little bird came flying from the tree
and he landed lightly on the old mans' knee
just a tiny piece of bread,it was all the old man had
and he gave it too the little bird instead

don't fly too highmy little bird
'cause if you try you may get hurt
you will burn your wings
when you reach for the sun

don't fly too high my little bird
your lonely cry won't be heard
you'll be coming down to the ground
.cause pride will have a fall

Then one morning the old man went to the highway
all the cars he tried to stop were passing by
though he could not see his friend
it was dying in the end
and his broken wings would never mend again

Don't fly too high my little bird
'cause if you try you may get hurt.....

Posted by: wlp ()
Date: November 26, 2016 09:25AM

This chargers nfl jersey is rams nfl jersey not steelers nfl jersey the adidas shoes time oakley sunglasses outlet at uggs which michael kors outlet I burberry canada am coach outlet to michael kors outlet online enter true religion outlet on oakley vault the new york knicks jerseys state mcm backpack of air max 90 my louboutin mindbeneath rolex watches its cleveland cavaliers jersey load oklahoma city thunder jerseys of abercrombie and fitch sorrow. ray ban I ray ban sunglasses outlet came nike factory to oakley sunglasses outlet think nike free 5.0 that michael kors handbags the uggs on sale Future pandora jewelry waswalled ray ban black friday up moncler jackets before nike shoes outlet me, cheap jordans that timberland outlet the nike air max energy cheap jerseys and five finger shoes action christian louboutin shoes of marc jacobs my spurs jersey life air jordans were nike roshe run atan oakley outlet end, michael kors outlet online that fendi outlet I michael kors black friday never adidas could cheap shoes find oakley any omega watches refuge lacoste outlet but michael kors in nfl jerseys the new balance grave. jimmy choo shoes Icame timberland boots to buccaneers nfl jersey think giuseppe zanotti so, burberry outlet I cheap true religion say, ray ban outlet but air huarache not houston rockets jersey in chiefs nfl jersey the timberland first lions nfl jersey shock ray ban of the north face my azcardinals nfl jersey grief.It jordan release dates slowly soccer shoes grew jazz jersey to levi's jeans that. michael kors outlet online If new balance shoes the ralph lauren outlet events instyler I barbour go bengals nfl jersey on colts nfl jersey to nike relate, swarovski canada had christian louboutin notthickened ralph lauren around longchamp handbags me, abercrombie fitch in the north face the barbour jackets outlet beginning ralph lauren to ray bans confuse, lunette oakley and ray ban in ray ban sunglasses the wedding dresses sale end pandora jewellery toaugment, jaguars nfl jersey my 49ers nfl jersey affliction, softball bats it calvin klein is detroit pistons jerseys possible puma shoes (though seahawks nfl jersey I abercrombie and fitch think suns jersey notprobable), nba jersey that north face backpacks I barbour jackets might ralph lauren have michael kors outlet online fallen prada shoes at rolex watches once christian louboutin shoes into eyeglass frames this burberry outlet online condition.As michael kors outlet it michael kors outlet was, uggs black friday an kate spade outlet interval ravens nfl jersey occurred bottega before charlotte hornets jersey I burberry fully burberry outlet knew nike air my oakley sungalsses outlet owndistress; swarovski an polo ralph interval, jets nfl jersey in cheap nfl jerseys which converse I ed hardy even ugg boots clearance supposed longchamp that coach outlet online its handbags outlet sharpestpangs coach outlet were past; celine black friday and ugg australia when true religion jeans my ugg boots mind toms outlet could hair straightener soothe nike free run itself ugg by replica watches resting toms shoes onall falcons nfl jersey that abercrombie was nike shoes outlet most air force innocent roshe runs and michael kors outlet beautiful, chi flat iron in burberry outlet the iphone cases tender pelicans jersey story baseball bats thatwas tory burch outlet closed burberry outlet for ralph lauren ever.

When guess factory it pandora was nhl jerseys first oakley sunglasses cheap proposed adidas that true religion outlet store I mlb jerseys should oakley sunglasses go north face abroad, tommy hilfiger or hollisterco how adidas yeezy shoes it dallas mavericks jersey cameto nike be michaelkors.com agreed north face jackets among nike roshe us burberry uk that hollister I nike was prada to reebok seek handbags outlet the kate spade outlet restoration hollister clothing store of ugg mypeace long champ in cheap ugg boots change jimmy choo and hilfiger outlet travel, converse shoes I swarovski crystal do rolex montre not, jordan retro even red bottoms now, pacers jersey distinctly toms outlet know.The toms shoes spirit scarpe hogan of retro jordans Agnes womens clothing so timberland shoes pervaded burberry outlet online all tommy hilfiger we ralph lauren outlet online thought, michael kors and longchamp handbags outlet said, cheap ray ban and givenchy antigona did,in converse that new balance time nike store of pandora charms sorrow, bills nfl jersey that adidas I giuseppe shoes assume titans nfl jersey I insanity workout may true religion refer nike air the adidas project raptors jersey toher christian louboutin outlet influence. ralph lauren uk But michael kors outlet her influence mbt shoes was cheap oakley so polo ralph lauren outlet quiet raiders nfl jersey that prada outlet I grizzlies jersey know beats by dre no the north face outlet more.

And giants nfl jersey now, omega watches indeed, beats by dre headphones I saints nfl jersey began patriots nfl jersey to the north face jackets think jordan that iphone case in abercrombie and fitch my ralph lauren outlet old thomas sabo association hermes birkin of ugg herwith abercrombie kids the longchamp black friday stained-glass moncler outlet window longchamp outlet in bcbg dresses the valentino church, celine handbags a cheap michael kors propheticforeshadowing dolphins nfl jersey of michael kors outlet what hermes outlet she coach factory outlet online would hermes be air max to cheap jerseys me, nike in philipp plein the prada sunglasses calamity oakley outlet online that tommy hilfiger outlet wasto dsquared2 outlet happen tommy hilfiger in burberry the cheap mlb jerseys fullness nike mercurial of puma time, ray ban sunglasses outlet had swarovski found coach purses outlet a way denver nuggets jersey into nike free my ray ban mind.In hilfiger online shop all vans that toms.com sorrow, salvatore ferragamo from broncos nfl jersey the cowboys nfl jersey moment, toms shoes never burberry uk to warriors jersey be babyliss forgotten, mont blanc pens whenshe nike stood converse sneakers before nike air max me barbour jacket outlet with nike huarache her watches upraised coach black friday hand, coach outlet she jordan shoes was eyeglasses online like salomon a christian louboutin sacredpresence beats headphones in replica handbags my adidas schuhe lonely michael kors house. juicy couture outlet When polo ralph lauren the michael kors outlet online sale Angel adidas shoes of oakley sunglasses outlet Death air max 2015 alightedthere, cheap nhl jerseys my ralph lauren online shop child-wife michael kors uk fell nike free run asleep michael kors - orlando magic jersey they miami heat jerseys told toms outlet me soccer shoes outlet so uggs boots when philadelphia 76ers jersey I coach black friday couldbear bottega veneta to hear ray ban it mcm bags - michael kors outlet on ralph lauren factory store her rolex watches for sale bosom, cheap oakley sunglasses with toms shoes outlet a oakley vault smile. swarovski jewelry From michael kors my ralph lauren swoon, nike air max Ifirst ferragamo shoes awoke hollister clothing to hugo boss online a polo outlet consciousness air max of nets jerseys her ray ban compassionate relojes tears, atlanta hawks jersey herwords new balance outlet of air max hope mcm backpack outlet and los angeles lakers jerseys peace, nike canada her versace outlet gentle michael kors usa face eagles nfl jersey bending cheap jerseys down polo ralph lauren as hogan from roshe run apurer bears nfl jersey region longchamp nearer uhren Heaven, supra shoes over burberry handbags outlet my air max 2015 undisciplined tory burch outlet heart, uggs andsoftening burberry handbags its horloges pain.

Let nike air max me texans nfl jersey go armani exchange on.

I air max was michael kors bags to ray ban wayfarer go vans shoes abroad. tory burch sandals That hollister seemed true religion jeans outlet to roshe run have air max been timberwolves jersey determined michael kors handbags among nfl jerseys usfrom boston celtics jerseys the swarovski first. ray ban sunglasses The redskins nfl jersey ground kings jersey now nike covering wizards jersey all north face outlet that beats by dr dre could uggs outlet perish designer handbags ofmy ralph lauren black friday departed nike store wife, flat iron I longchamp outlet waited cheap ray ban only ugg australia for thomas sabo what nike roshe Mr. oakley sunglasses outlet Micawber pandora uk called basketball shoes the'final packers nfl jersey pulverization prada handbags of juicy couture Heep'; oakley sungalsses outlet and marc jacobs for vikings nfl jersey the canada gooses jackets departure huarache of canada gooses outlet theemigrants.

pandora browns nfl jersey oakley sungalsses outlet coach outlet usa bucks jersey new balance north face katespade polo ralph lauren outlet online oakley sungalsses outlet barbour jackets polo outlet online panthers nfl jersey ray ban rolex watches michael kors black friday northface mk outlet online coach factory outlet vans coach outlet online hollister asics outlet oakley sungalsses outlet mizuno running los angeles clippers jerseys michael kors bcbg max burberry nike free coach outlet p90x workout nba shoes adidas mcm handbags ferragamo trail blazers jersey tn pas cher kate spade ray ban cheap nike shoes asics ugg boots tory burch sale hilfiger coach outlet occhiali ray ban ray-ban sunglasses coach black friday coach factory outlet ralph lauren polos michael kors australia mcm handbags oakley black friday chicago bulls jerseys

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.