AZLyrics.com - Request Lyrics Forum
Lyrics Requests only! No chat, please!
They say you can't turn a bad girl good, but once a good girls gone bad, shes gone forever. I'll mourn forever, Cuz I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong forever.
Posted by: <3 ()
Date: February 13, 2006 12:02AM

anyone know the lyrics/name of this song .. im not sure if its just a quote or not, but its from jay z i believe - "They say you can't turn a bad girl good, but once a good girls gone bad, shes gone forever. I'll mourn forever, Cuz I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong forever." thanks! xo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They say you can't turn a bad girl good, but once a good girls gone bad, shes gone forever. I'll mourn forever, Cuz I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong forever.
Posted by: x Princess x ()
Date: February 13, 2006 02:52AM

It's by Jay-z - Song cry

You could have just put that quote in google search n it would have told you...

Re: They say you can't turn a bad girl good, but once a good girls gone bad, shes gone forever. I'll mourn forever, Cuz I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong forever.
Posted by: <3 ()
Date: February 13, 2006 08:46AM

i put it in other search engines & nothing came up .. but thanks

Posted by: ro_baybeegurl ()
Date: February 13, 2006 03:30PM

i love dat song so much its off jay-z the blueprint album

Posted by: mimi jakson ()
Date: February 13, 2006 06:50PM

that song by jay-z is so stupid these are the people who are stupid,bayaeegurl,princessx,ip(logged).

you all so damn dum!

Posted by: jasmin jackson ()
Date: February 13, 2006 06:58PM

BITCH you beeter suck a dick cause you probably was sucking it to long!dont you ever come online and talk to me like that!

Posted by: x Princes x ()
Date: February 13, 2006 07:58PM

How can you call someone you don't know stupid? You can't... So get out, you pathetic loser

Posted by: ::kp:: ()
Date: February 14, 2006 06:20AM

actually Jay Z bited that line from Notorious B.I.G. durr so its really his not Jay Z he aint a writer he a biter

Posted by: dat_killaboi ()
Date: February 14, 2006 09:40AM

DAMN... HE GOTTA POINT........ BUT ERBODY SEE IT DIFFERENTLY....

Posted by: top_gyal ()
Date: February 15, 2006 02:02AM

inoo wah it is itz ...roll deep - boys and girls

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.